Nightmare, the Indication of upcoming bad incidents

Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2011 by Admin

I was in dark caves alone. There was no light or any sound . I got scared and moved calmly . It was totally dark. I couldn't see the way even but walking blindly. After some time I heard one  voice saying that "Adam save me my friend". I was shocked and got fear about that. I thought that what the hell is going here? where am I ?what is that sound? and who is that?.

I shouted loudly "Who the hell are you , calling me as friend". He replied that he is Razor, that's my friend's name.I asked him "where are you Razor?". He replied that he was in danger. I was worried and asked him "what are you talking about ...  danger ?". He said that he was on the road and he couldn't move . I tried to find him, but no use I couldn't find him.  After a mile walk I found one way to the forest and there was light coming in through that way. I felt happy and ran fast towards the way. I entered the forest and searching for the way to my home. I walked continuously for an hour . I was shocked because the same route coming  where I began. As I got tired I decided to take rest, so I sat under the tree.

After a mean time I started . But this time I walked along another route. I was stunned and I couldn't raise my voice because I saw my friend Razor and a dark shadow after him.

Suddenly I woke up I was at my home. I saw everywhere nothing happened. I thought that it was nightmare and went to bathroom and freshed up. I ate breakfast and went to college. As usual at college our friends were chit chatting at our regular place. I joined them and started chit chatting. In middle Ruskar, one of the friend of my friends asked me " where is Razor? still he didn't come". I was worried and called him to his cell phone. He was not lifting. I took my bike and went to his home, he was not there. I got sweating throughout my whole body.

Again I gave a call to his mobile. At this time he lifted the call, I said "Hello razor where are you ". I didn't hear his voice I asked him loudly "where are you?". He cut the call. I thought why did he cut my call . I returned to my college , on the way I saw him on the railway track. I called him, but he didn't listen and walking in the middle of the track. I stopped my bike and parked it on  side of the  road and going near to him. There was a train coming with long blowing horn . Razor didn't listen it still he was on the track. Immediately I ran towards him and pushed him along with me to the other side of the track. I shouted at him "what the hell are you doing?". He asked me " what happened Adam?". I got confused and said him that he was walking on the rail track without listening the train horn. He was shocked and said "I went to toilet by parking my bike ,after that what happened really I don't know Adam ". I was shocked with his talk. I said "ok ok lets go to college". We went to college. We thought that some ghost soul did that. I remembered my nightmare. In that Razor asked me to save him from the danger , Is it this really what its mean. Nightmare tells the future  in real ?. Is it the indication of future bad incidents?.

Share this with friends:

Like this story? Share it to your friends using your favourite service below:

Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Stumble Upon Share on Google Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Digg Share on Google Buzz Share via Reddit Subscribe to RSS Share via Newsvine

0 Responses to "Nightmare, the Indication of upcoming bad incidents":